Price of usability recommendations
Usability audit is an evaluator measure the usability, efficiency, and effectiveness of the interface based on usability principles.
I’ll make recommendations for rising conversions of your site that effects on navigation, content structure, forms of conversions.
Usability optimization process
About Igor Lav UX Testing Service
Usability testing may be utilized in some ways throughout your project lifecycle. Despite not having the ability to mimic real life use, usability testing remains the best way of ensuring your site supports users in achieving their goals efficiently. When businesses meet the requirements and expectations of the users, they’re more likely to develop a thriving service.
Igor Lav lecture for IT-Forum 2016
Video (Matt Cutts) – about AJAX and JS rendering
How to Conduct UX Research
- With input new members to your company team, designing and preparing jobs for participants;
- Recruiting users with a range of disabilities, as appropriate for the product – blind, low vision, motor impaired, deaf and people with cognitive disabilities like dyslexia and learning disabilities;
- Conduct a pilot test to identify any problems with the testing protocol;
- Assessing the testing either at a usability tab or via remote testing;
- Evaluating and prioritizing the findings, making recommendations.
The Benefits of usability testing
- Increase conversion rates and boost sales.
- Reduce help desk or call center costs.
- Get stakeholder buy for necessary changes.
- Answer unresolved questions raised by web analytics.
- Identify underlying or systemic issues typically overlooked in the smaller-scale study.
Reports include illustrations with callouts, discussions of best practice, and technical recommendations. We personalize our deliverables to serve your needs. You opt for the format. We can provide results as written documents, slide decks or live presentations.