Price of Google Penguin removal
The Google Penguin updates primarily seek to prevent various types of search engine spam (Black Hat SEO) from being successfully rewarded in the form of higher-placed search engine results.
I’ll analyse your website content, internal optimization, backlink profile and remove all negative on-page and off-page factors.
About Igor Lav Google Penguin Penalty Solving
Igor Lav lecture for IT-Forum 2016
Video (Matt Cutts) – recover from spamming links
Without becoming too technical, Penguin is a Google algorithm update that finds the sorts of web spam techniques frequently utilized to control search engine rankings. Google Penguin prevents webmasters from using black-hat, artificial link-building methods, thereby ensuring that the highest-ranking content stays focused and relevant. Regrettably, some webmasters are penalized despite the purest of intentions. But whether you’ve made some errors or are just an innocent casualty, Google Penguin retrieval is possible.
Solving Penguin Penalties
- Finding all of the links pointing to your domain name.
- Carrying out a complete manual link audit.
- Developing a disavow file that includes all suspicious backlinks.
- Uploading the disavow file to the Google Disavow Tool.
- Boosting all your backlinks so as to help get Google to recrawl your links.
- Waiting for another Penguin upgrade, as you cannot recover earlier.
- Replacing the eliminated or disavowed unnatural links with higher quality “organic” backlinks, to be able to recoup the high SERP position you had before the Penguin Penalty struck.
I do backlink audits to research your overall backlink profile, pinpoint areas of concern and help identify links which could be causing one to get caught up in Google’s Penguin filter. In cases of Penguin penalties, I’ll advise you on the best way to try to receive any bad links eliminated.