Price of Google penalty removal
A Google penalty is the negative impact on a website’s search rankings based on updates to Google’s search algorithms or manual review.
I’ll analyze your website content, internal optimization, backlink profile and remove all negative on-page and off-page factors.
Recent updates to Google’s search algorithms have resulted in penalties given for wrong or suspecting SEO strategies. Such sanctions can have a severe impact on a website’s search rankings. It’s avoided by correctly analyzing your site content, internal optimization, backlink profile and removing all negative On-page and off-page factors.
Penalty recovery process
About Igor Lav Google Penalty Removal
A wide range of factors can cause your website traffic or rankings to drop abruptly, but penalties assessed by Google are among the first things we look for when diagnosing the problem. Links to a low-quality website, hidden text, keyword-stuffed content, and much more can trip one of Google’s penalty filters and knock one out of a fantastic spot on search engine results pages.
Igor Lav lecture for IT-Forum 2016
Video (Matt Cutts) – your website is penalized?
Google Penalty Types
- Backlinks Penalty – unnatural link building;
- Thin Content – pages with less than 300-500 words of content, or content duplication;
- Hacked Website – hacked websites are marked by Google in SERP;
- Cloaking – presenting different content or URLs to human users and search engines;
- Pure Spam – using of aggressive spam techniques;
- User-Generated Spam – non-unique content or too many backlinks which can be placed by your visitors on your website pages;
- Hidden Text or Keyword Stuffing – using of unnatural keywords amount and hidden content to manipulate Google algorithms.
My Penalty Assessment Service
- Manual Analysis – rather than leaving it up to glitch-prone software, I’ll manually review your website, ensuring you that no detail of your website goes overlooked.
- Expertise – with nine years of internet marketing experience I helped numerous of sites with their SEO and Google penalty retrieval support.
- Constant Monitoring – my work does not end after recovering your site. I’ll continually track your web page and search engine upgrades to prevent future penalties.
So if you think or even if you know a Google Penalty has hit you, and if you want the best possible chance at recovery from that punishment, then you need someone who can offer you the ideal services. Once you’ve been hit, the last thing you need to do is spend tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars on services which don’t even address the highest priority issues you are facing.