Price of niche research
Online niche defines as the product features aimed at satisfying specific market needs, as well as the price range, production quality and the demographics that is intended to impact.
I will determine the demand according to Google Adwords stats, seasonality of online demand, commercial keywords that will affect the increase in conversions, competition on these queries.
The online niche includes the product or service features that are aimed at meeting a particular need in the online market. Your market demands and target demographics can be determined according to Google Adwords statistics, seasonality of online demand, commercial keywords and competition on these queries.
Niche analysis process
About Igor Lav Niche Marketing Service
Igor Lav lecture for IT-Forum 2016
Video – find potential customers
Niche marketing research includes the art of establishing your specific niche and promoting your goods or services to this market. Many small business owners view the thought of niche marketing as a strategy which will cut their profit margin or restrict their earnings. But the reality is, having a well-defined niche can offer your business more energy, particularly if the market has enough interest and demand in it.
I Analyse Keyword Difficulty
- If “Difficulty” reaches the mark of 0-30, the score we assign to the market is 5* (easy to rank).
- For 31-50 the score is 4*.
- For 51-70 pages that the score is 3*.
- For 71-100 the score is 2* (hard to rank).
I Analyse Competition Level
- If the 1st page is mainly taken by Giants (100,000 pages), but you will find up to 4 positions taken by easy goal results, the score we assign to the market is five* that is most preferable result where you can get a right place in the contest and get nice gains;
- When Giants fully accept the 1st page, the score is four* the competition is extremely high and your chances are rather slim;
- If the majority of the effects on the 1st page are Easy Target, the score is 3* you can win the contest, but gains won’t be worthwhile;
- If Giants accept 1st and 2nd pages, the score is two* your odds for a commercially successful venture are insignificantly low.