Price of placing guest posts
Guest posting is creating content and publishing it on another person’s website. This is a great way to build an online reputation and for a company to get its name out there.
I’ll collect blogs UGC websites, sort them by traffic from your target region for your topic and place your articles with links to your website.
About Igor Lav Guest Posting Efforts
Guest posting is the practice of creating excellent content, then offering this information to popular and highly authoritative blogs in your site’s niche. Supplying the content being contributed is engaging, higher quality, and provides real value for those blogs crowd then they will publish your articles.
Igor Lav lecture for IT-Forum 2016
Video (Matt Cutts) – about guest blogging
I Take Care On Your Blog Outreach
- Research target blogs.
- Assess each site: spam free, TF 20+, CF 20+, DA 20+, organic traffic.
- Make contact and establish a relationship with site owners.
- Research, brainstorm, identify and indicate topic ideas.
- Write engaging and original content.
- Liaise with the sites to receive each post published.
- Review referral traffic and control quality of publishing.
Why You Should Pick Me
- High-quality content – that I will create only the best blog articles to construct your image within your targeted audience;
- In-text links – link to your site from within the content itself, whenever possible and we will guarantee that every blog post is related to your business and relevant to your site visitors;
- 100% Actual Sites – target real, honest-to-goodness sites and blogs for your content. I’ll never target low-quality or networks websites for your content;
- Pre-approved websites – you’ll have the opportunity to pre-approve the sites we’re considering before we reach out to them;
- Permanent links – every link we provide you is a permanent link. You’ll receive long-term returns on your investment.
With every published guest article, your name is visible to the target market. This is because we put your site or company title in the author bio with relevant links to your internet pages.