SEO consultation is the practice of helping websites to improve on their performances and results by operating primarily through the analysis of current On-page and Off-page issues and the development of plans for the desired improvement. It involves the analysis of your website and niche, answering your questions to your satisfaction and assisting you in optimizing your website according to Google requirements.
Price of SEO consulting
Common SEO questions
SEO consultation process
About Igor Lav
As an SEO consultant, I will concentrate on improving processes in your business and training the appropriate people on what they have to do to increase your site’s rankings in Google. This ranges from training programmers in the technical areas of SEO to training journalists and editors in content optimization, in addition to working on the analytics necessary to see where improvements must be made.
Igor Lav lecture for IT-Forum 2016
Video (Rand Fishkin) – learn SEO
My Experience Will Be Convenient
- To overview strategy;
- To advise on potential Search Engine Optimization issues and needs before the launching of specific projects;
- To help with website migration plans;
- To discuss algorithmic changes and how they might influence the client’s website and strategies;
- To perform technical Search Engine Optimization Audits;
- To advise on SEO and promotion technologies;
- To perform a competitive analysis of the client’s competition;
- To provide advice on the potential impact of a website redesign;
- To advise on and help alleviate potential problems surrounding URL changes;
- To make guidelines from an SEO standpoint for members of an in-house staff whose work can impact a website’s SEO;
- To perform a backlink audit to assess the current condition – and danger – of the Customer’s backlink profile.
The specific growth opportunity or issue that you need to achieve using a consultant’s help primarily determines the job scope. Beyond this, sites have different page counts, varying kinds and quantities of content, and obviously different content management and eCommerce platforms.
Igor offered some very good advice regarding an SEO requirement. He was very responsive and his English was excellent. Will hire again.