One Question $20 / One Time Fee $120
SEO consultation is the practice of helping websites to improve on their performances and results by operating primarily through the analysis of current On-page and Off-page issues and the development of plans for the desired improvement. It involves the analysis of your website and niche, answering your questions to your satisfaction and assisting you in optimizing your website according to Google requirements.
Common SEO questions
- What is SEO? – SEO, a short form of Search Engine Optimization, refers to the techniques you apply to make your website listed among the top in the organic search results for people looking for your brand, product or service through search engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo.
- Do I need to know how to code to do SEO myself? – No. You don’t have to be a programmer or techie person for every element of SEO. Though there are some advanced tactics applied in SEO that will require basic knowledge of coding, it is not for every part.
- How can I see what pages are indexed? – Type your site address on the search engine to find indexed pages.
- Should I hire someone to do my SEO? – Hiring someone either internally or externally to handle your SEO for you can prove to be as much an excellent move as it can be dangerous. Not only is it expected that the person wields enough experience in the field, but the person must also know the modern rules of SEO as what applies a few years back will result in a penalty by Google today. These individuals must always be aware of updates and changes to the rules to avoid any form of sanctioning.
- Is there any difference between organic and paid results? – Yes. While organic results are based on an algorithm and appear in search engines for free, paid results to appear at the top or side of a page as advertisers pay for them to look as such.
- What are Meta descriptions? – These are important texts that appear below your page in a search engine explaining what the page is about.
- What is the difference between internal and inbound links? – An internal link on a page of your website links to another page on your website, but an inbound link is one found on another website that links to a page of your website. Both are very vital in SEO.
- What is the difference between indexing and crawling? – Crawling occurs when search engines look into the contents of your site. As this happens, they begin to index contents that will appear in the search results after a query is made. However, not all contents are always indexed as search engines pick based on an algorithm.
- How long does it take to see results from SEO? – This is dependent on different factors such as the amount of content created, quality of the content, relevance to your audience, the size of site etc.
Igor offered some very good advice regarding an SEO requirement. He was very responsive and his English was excellent. Will hire again.
About Igor Lav SEO Consultant
As an SEO consultant, I will concentrate on improving processes in your business and training the appropriate people on what they have to do to increase your site’s rankings in Google. This ranges from training programmers in the technical areas of SEO to training journalists and editors in content optimization, in addition to working on the analytics necessary to see where improvements must be made.
The specific growth opportunity or issue that you need to achieve using a consultant’s help primarily determines the job scope. Beyond this, sites have different page counts, varying kinds and quantities of content, and obviously different content management and eCommerce platforms.
My Experience Will Be Convenient
- To overview strategy;
- To advise on potential Search Engine Optimization issues and needs before the launching of specific projects;
- To help with website migration plans;
- To discuss algorithmic changes and how they might influence the client’s website and strategies;
- To perform technical Search Engine Optimization Audits;
- To advise on SEO and promotion technologies;
- To perform a competitive analysis of the client’s competition;
- To provide advice on the potential impact of a website redesign;
- To advise on and help alleviate potential problems surrounding URL changes;
- To make guidelines from an SEO standpoint for members of an in-house staff whose work can impact a website’s SEO;
- To perform a backlink audit to assess the current condition – and danger – of the Customer’s backlink profile.
SEO Consultation Includes
- Any questions about SEO and your website.
- On-page SEO questions.
- Off-page SEO questions.
- SEO strategy questions.
- Google penalty questions.
- Google Search Console questions.
- Google Analytics questions.
Result of my consultation – expanded answers in PDF file. An ideal consultation should provide precise and practical answers to all your questions and make them available either on paper or electronically in formats like PDF. It should also help you to know more about SEO and how to promote your business yourself based on a systematic, step-by-step process.