Price of competitor backlinks collection
A backlink for a given web resource is a link from some other website (the referrer) to that web resource (the referent).
I’ll give you a list of backlinks that competitors are placed on other websites.
About Igor Lav Cometitive Backlinks Analysis
Igor Lav lecture for IT-Forum 2016
Video (Matt Cutts) – backlinks importance
The significant goal of SEO is to move a site up in the Google search results. You can just enter your important keyword into the Google search bar, and find the first ten sites in the results are going to be your primary competitors by that keyword. I can check all of them, and specify your personal TOP-10 or TOP-20 listing of sites which have better relevancy and rankings in search results. I’ll use these sites for additional analysis of competitor backlinks.
The Process Seems Very Easy
- Find competitors with many high-authority inbound links.
- Determine how opponents are building links.
- Replicate/steal their strategies.
But I’ll Help You Determine
- The number of inbound links per competitor site;
- The number of unique domain names and IPs speaking to each competitor;
- Competitors’ pages with the most backlink weight;
- If a competitor’s site has backlinks from educational or government resources;
- A ratio of dofollow to nofollow backlinks.
In general, this method should help you to get started with an excellent foundation of links pointing to your website. It may or might not be sufficient to get you in the top 10 for your chosen keyword, but it will surely help you get started on the right path.